Now it's more official-like

Short and sweet post -- exciting news, I just confirmed I will be mentored by Daniel Klug, Supervising Animator at Disney this fall.  Dude has a staaacked portflio, really looking forward to the challenge.

I haven't posted anything new to Vimeo, but I did tweak my walk loop so it didn't end so abruptly.  I'll post my weekly assignment of bouncing weighted balls (phrasing) this weekend.  I'm also working on a couple of ideas for a really short short.  Shot some reference this afternoon, worked on the first pose.  Pretty sure it's hilarious.

That is all...Breckenridge.  Lates.


Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome! Good luck in your journeys my friend.
Matt Logan said…
Thanks, buddy, I appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

And then I was like, eff it; I'm becoming an animator...